affiche internet anglais

The Association of Translators and Interpreters offers help on every administrative procedure possible:

  • Temporary residence permit

  • Student residence permit

  • Employee residence permit

  • Merchant residence permit

  • Working permit

  • Change of status

  • Refugee status/Political asylum

  • Signing or ending a civil union contract

  • au pair” placement agreement

  • Family reunification

  • Marriage

Daily life:

  • Housing

  • Advice regarding employment (CVs, cover letters, job interviews)

  • Nursery or high school enrollment for children

  • Personal assistance with enrolling in higher education institutions

  • Dealing with the debt register

  • Personal assistance with opening a bank account

  • Consultation regarding the obtainment of credit